Forum / Donanım-Ekipman / [motherboard] ASUS M4A77D is about to fail? Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 1 hafta önce

Hello Guys,

I'm having a strange problem with my computer (ASUS M4A77D, PhenomII 940 black edition, 8GB ram, nvidia GForce GTX750, 1TB sata drive). Sometimes the computer locks up for no apparent reason and when I reset it it does nothing (no beeps no nothing) requiring me to remove the bios back up battery to make it work again. I'be been building my own computers since the 80's and I've never seen something like this so I'm at a loss here. I wonder if the problem is the CPU or the motherboard or other component, I removed all the heat sinks and cooler and reapplied thermal compounds, I cleaned the CPU socket and memory same thing happens (random sporadic lockups). Motion Graphics Animation make your videos more exciting, after all, who doesn’t love watching exciting illusions of motion. Since AMD's RYSEN is about to be released and prices for the i7 (kaby lake and others) are beginning to drop I'm going to build a new system in a month or two but if I can repair my current computer and use it until I build a new one that would be great.

Thanks