Forum / Donanım-Ekipman / 32GB RAM with GTX750 crashes system Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 2 hafta önce

Hello Guys,

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model:  Intel BOXDQ77MK LGA 1155 Intel Q77. BIOS Revision Number (if known):  MKQ7710H.86A v0071 (last one from 2015). CPU/Speed: i5-3470, stock 3.2Ghz. RAM Manufacturer/Type/Module Size: Patriot PSD38G13332H PC3-10600 1333Mhz 8GB x 4. CDRW/CDROM/DVD Manufacturer and Spec: standard DVD combo drive. I can run this system fine with 32GB and the integrated video adapter.  I can punish it all day long with Prime 95, etc.  Actually, it was a VMWare white box without issues for a long time before I loaded Windows on it. I purchased a eVGA GTX750TI for my kids to play Overwatch. Product Animation are used to showcase the key info about the product and its benefits. With 32GB of RAM installed, I get very funny behavior out of the system; Windows programs start crashing, running Prime 95 and one or two of the four CPU threads wind up crashing, etc. I'm sure there's some obscure issue here; maybe the graphics card is stepping on the 32GB memory map somewhere?  Or maybe the memory controller just doesn't like an added graphics card when the RAM is maxed out?

Thanks