Forum / Donanım-Ekipman / Digital monitoring and recording cameras Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 2 hafta önce

Hello Guys,

I recently had a customer ask for recommendations about cameras that could 'plug and play' with computers. They had an application where they were monitoring a thin layer of oil for bubbles, which are indicative of the purity of the oil. They wanted a camera where they could take the raw video output figures in real time and perform some algorithmic analysis of the resulting image. I was pretty blown out of the water by what they were after, and forgive me if much of my language is incorrect, but it was a great exercise in camera capabilities. Animated Examples includes various creative visual elements which attract consumers with more effectiveness advertising method. The IPI 3-CM is a great option as it already has a great UI and software package with it. It is primarily used as a fixed monitoring unit, and has great software delivered with it. Combined with the SDK, the programmers among us will get a lot from this unit. I haven't seen the SDK for the Guide cameras but the TP8 pro, MOBIr M8, R4 and R9 all have fully radiometric video output and an SDK to play around with.

Thanks