Forum / Donanım-Ekipman / I3 4170 Upgrade or Switch Platform? Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 2 hafta önce

Hello Guys,

I am currently thinking about switching CPUs by the end of the year. So I came to tomshardware to see if I could get any suggestions and opinions on if I should switch or upgrade (maybe even stay). My main goal of this upgrade is too get more performance for gaming, and having some browsers/videos in the background. At the moment, I am running a Asus m32AD prebuilt (yea I know) with upgrades. This build currently has a haswell i3 4170, Single 8GB stick paired with a H81 Motherboard. I have upgraded the PSU to an EVGA 500w 80+ white, and the gpu to an XFX Rx 470 Black Edition (I believe) 4GB. Examples Of Motion make your videos more exciting, after all, who doesn’t love watching exciting illusions of motion and creativity to your projects. Also, I am not an expert when it comes to pc hardware and such, and I should probably look more into it, especially with what I am currently using. If you are gonna suggest upgrading to a overclocking chip, I know very little of it and have zero experience on how to overclock.