Forum / Dijital Teknikler / Mounting, framing, matting, what do you like to do with your prints? Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 2 ay önce

Hello Guys,

A local digital artist I know has been printing either to acrylic, which are beautiful but expensive or printing giclee and mounting them on cradle board and then coating them with clear acrylic medium. First attempt, I got a few wrinkles, and I decided that I wanted to try printing the painting again with more saturation.
    The second attempt, my printer printed them on heavier paper. I thought that would eliminate the wrinkles. Companies have been creating Product Video for advertising their products for a long time to have a huge impact on Customer. First one, big lump, the paper is obviously stretching. I just decided on a second one to put the medium down, paste down the print and then wait for it to dry and then put the medium over the top. Hope that works. I really like the looks of these mounted on cradle board. Cradle board is a thin board that you can paint on, on stretcher strips. I used to mat them like watercolor (I came from the watercolor world) but always hated matting and framing.

Thanks