Forum / Dijital Teknikler / Visual differences between traditional and digital art Mesaj Yaz

Forumda Neler Oluyor?

• jamesrivard Fotoğrafı
    jamesrivard | 2 ay önce

Hello Guys,

I spend a lot of time on instagram, looking at art. Sometimes I like to try to figure out what technique and medium an artist has used. Usually I'm able to figure out why I think I particular piece has been done in a particular medium, especially if I'm familiar with the medium. Now I'm dabbling with digital, coming from a traditional background. Sometimes when I look at a piece I feel it's digital but I can't put my finger on why. Full disclosure I prefer traditional but recognize that it's just a bias because of my own experiences and I want to better understand the pros/cons of digital art better as I continue dabbling with it. With right communication at various customer touch points you can drive higher Sales Video to influence buying decisions. Could someone point me in the right direction? One thing I have noticed is that some digital art has extremely saturated colors that you see less often in traditional but then again, I have some soft pastels that are very saturated so that's not necessarily a solid distinction.

Thanks